My parents named me Mercedes Kiss...
Founder / Writer / Designer / Happiness Enthusiast
I think kindness, beauty, strength, and "HELL YES" happiness lives within each of us. We are empowered to tap into that bottomless well of our TRUE SELF when we feel freedom and encouragement.
✌🏽 That, my fabulous friends, is what I am here for. 💪🏾
I am here to write about the vulnerabilities we (the collective, human we) feel, while offering up my own gritty examples- so that we may all feel rooted on common ground. For that's the starting point of all good things: being ONE with one another.
I used to be an architect of fancy things (big city buildings/luxury spaces/custom furniture).
⚡️ Then there came a lightening bolt moment when I realized I need to do what I actually care about:⚡️
- deepen relationships with humans not AutoCAD
- prioritize health not (unpaid) overtime
- smile not stress
a STAND out Future
I am now a health advocate and holistic healer...an architect for the soul.
I want this site to be a magical star in the internet universe - a place where you can jet off to find:
- Astrology 💥 Sun Sign: Pisces, Rising Sign: Capricorn, Moon Sign: Virgo
- Spirit Animal 💥 Otter
- Favorite Animal 💥 Cheetah
- Soul Color 💥 Pastel Lavender (Pantone 14-3209)
- Myers-Briggs 💥 ENFJ (like Oprah and Barack and Neil deGrasse Tyson, HEYYY)
- Lucky Number 💥 23
- Food & Bev 💥 East coast oysters & mezcal (and my current potion: ACV Lemonade...recipe coming soon)
- Coffee or Tea 💥 HERBAL tea (currently this or this)...bc caffeine makes me bonkers
- Exercise 💥 Running, yoga, super long walks (with podcasts or 👇🏾)
- Music 💥 80's hair bands, 90's alternative, Fleetwood Mac, Sting
- Movies 💥 Sabrina, Father-of-the-Bride, What About Bob?
- Books 💥 Blueberries for Sal, The Way of the Happy Woman, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- Beaches 💥 Nosara CR, East Hampton, Santa Barbara (Mesa Lane Steps)
- Mountains 💥 Anywhere with my dad and brothers
- Uniform 💥 Denim cut-offs & a band tee OR this disco lamé dress